Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stacey Kannenberg, The Get Ready To Learn Mom!



With over 60,000 copies sold and reviews by over 700 mom bloggers, the Let’s Get Ready Series is helping parents, kids and teachers get ready for Kindergarten and First Grade like never before! These award-winning, state-approved books are used inside homes and in over 400 school districts nationwide! Don’t let your child be left behind – make learning fun with Let’s Get Ready For Kindergarten (Now in a Spanish/English edition) & Let’s Get Ready For First Grade! (for ages 2-8).

Stacey Kannenberg: Award-winning Author, Publisher, Consultant, Speaker, Motivator, Blogger, Keynote, Spokesmom & Get Ready To Learn Mom CEO
Brought to you in part by:
BUY: WOOF: Women Only Over Fifty , BUY: Wendel Wordsworth, BUY: Cynthia's Attic

7 comments:

  1. Welcome, Stacey!

    I have so many questions, I hardly know where to begin!

    Okay, I have to start somewhere so, how about the most obvious one: What got you into writing this series?

    Diana
    http://www.wendelwordsworth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana!

    When my own kids were ages 3 and 1, I was trying to find a book for them to read over and over to get them ready for Kindergarten and I couldn't find exactly what I wanted so I decided to create it!!! I never dreamed it would be used inside school districts across the country!

    Smiles - Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey,

    So thrilled to have you here! Congrats on the huge success of your books.

    Mary
    http://www.marycunninghambooks.com
    http://www.cynthiasattic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is something that intrigues me, Stacey, how you got into school districts. I'm partners with two other writers on a school bus safety program. Any tips on how we might expand beyond our local school systems?

    Diana
    http://www.TPWResources.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone knows a teacher!!! I leveraged my own contacts when I was writing and editing my books to find teachers interested in reviewing them. Those teachers got excited about the project and brought the books back to their schools. The schools loved them and started purchasing them in bulk.

    Offer an incentive for the schools to want to order in bulk - free parent, teacher and/or kid workshop with orders over a certain number, I do 500, but my book is made to be ordered in a bulk quantity!

    Speak at schools to build your credibility and network, network, network because everyone does indeed know a teacher!!

    Smiles - Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great info, Stacey! It takes a lot of networking these days to make any published book a success, and sounds like you're not afraid of work. Not only that, you work smart!

    Diana
    http://www.TPWResources.com

    ReplyDelete